Our client an exterior 1st tier manufacturer to the automotive industry are currently seeking a Project Quality Engineer to join their team.
The Main Purpose of the role:
To support quality engineering in the introduction of new project development and launch. The successful candidate will be a key FMEA Team Member and fully conversant with QS9000 APQP process.
Main Duties & Responsibilities include:
* Assisting with new product design and process development
* Create and update control plans
* Driver of APQP process with suppliers during project phase
* Co-ordination and participation in new gauge / check fixure measurement system anaysis including calculations (R&R Studies)
* Statistical analyses of results from capability studies and produce reports.
* Liaison with Production Engineering and Programme Management during and following analysis to enable process development.
* Co-ordinate obtaining master samples from customer.
* Review and approval of supplier PPAP package.
Skills & Experience:
· ONC in engineering or relevant experience
· TS 16949 and QS9000 APQP process
· · Good communication, literacy & numeracy skills
· Strong attention span with a good eye for detail